PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread no. 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 01:25
bearfoil

Chris - I do apologize to you and to takata for scrambling my post. My underlying post meant to establish the cognizance of lost speeds and degradation to ALTERNATE LAW at a TIME certain, and not subject to ACARS delays, routes, and signal.

It was at eleven seconds after a/p dropped ( @2:10:05 ), and PF (RHS, In this I agree with takata ) assuming even a three second recognition and speech delay, the CVR establishes that the Cockpit has been made aware by one of the PILOTs that LAW change has occurred eleven seconds after a/p loss.

Could you comment on the idea that involuntary loss of the A/P due control limits exceedance means a drop not to ALTERNATE, but to retention of NORMAL LAW?

For at least two reasons the CVR is the key to a final reconcile of this accident. First, it is TIME perfect, and exceedingly capable witnesses will be heard commenting on the source and progress of the tragic crash?

bubbers44 For my money, your approach is the best I see. Incorporating as it does a connection with the flying Pilots and high altitude hazard, I think you may be very close.

Hopefully BEA will give up a bit more soon

Last edited by bearfoil; 7th Jul 2011 at 01:48.