PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA Pilots needed for Cranfield Research Study
Old 5th Jul 2011, 19:13
grant_chapman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GA Pilots needed for Cranfield Research Study

Permission was sought and gained from PPRuNe Towers

Hi my name is Grant, I am an MSc student studying at Cranfield University.

I am looking for about 40 PPL pilots to take part in my research study. I am comparing GPS and non GPS usage in General Aviation and I am based at Cranfield University and live in Hertfordshire, Letchworth Garden City.

The experiment is based on a flight simulator on my laptop; it is portable so I can come to you, or meet at an agreed location. All we need is a quiet room for about 45 minutes of your time, in which you are required to fly a simple route. Unfortunately it is not web based, all the trials need to be conducted under the same conditions.

After I have finished the paper I can keep you updated on my findings and send you a copy.

It is completely confidential and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act, all data is destroyed after analysis. I have ethics approval from Cranfield University Ethics Committee.

I would be very grateful for your help, I am aiming to have completed all the data collection buy the end of July. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Kind Regards

Grant

[email protected]
or [email protected]