PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Weststar 139 tail incident 30th June 2011?
Old 5th Jul 2011, 18:31
MirkoR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, well … we started the thread discussing about what happened in Malaysia and passing through Gervasi we eventually came to the idea that Italians are bad pilots, bad instructors and so on… right?

As an Italian I’m extremely sorry to read these lines that I really hope are the idea of a very few out there.

I’m really sorry not to be trusted as a pilot just because of my nationality and, thanks God, this is not ! At all !

It’s not my intention to defend a single person but an entire group of professionals and, more than this, an entire country yes.

I also had my training in Agusta flying with an Italian instructor so professional and helpful that I use to keep bothering him every now and then when I need further clarifications about anything regarding A139.

I know of other colleagues from different countries being as happy as me about their training in Agusta and they also flew with Italian instructors so please let’s keep the mouth shut or try first to connect the brain to the mouth before offending a country that, if I don’t mistake, has, just to give a little example about the genes ( if you wish you can say jeans…), the best aerobatic team in the world.

Last but not least, the Agusta Training Academy had been run till a short time ago by a Brit so do not complain with Italians but ask the UK people what they have been doing in their period to pass their outstanding organization and standards to the poor illitterate Italians!

P.S. Tottigol I didn’t appreciate at all your darker color show off … !!!