PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS re-application after previous college 'failure'?
Old 5th Jul 2011, 18:04
Jetset Willy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it. Perhaps the NATS door is not as firmly closed as I thought then, but I guess T&S or HR are the only ones that can decide that, should an opportunity ever present itself again.
Bright-Ling - I take your point lol I actually thought I was pretty good at the sims too (well... most of the time ), at least that's what I was told, right up until the doomed summatives. I know I only have myself to blame for messing them up, but I am still a bit baffled by the whole training review process though - it felt like at the basic radar stage, it was more of a box ticking exercise for them... I'm not sure what more I could have possibly said and done at the time to change what I felt was already the pre-determined outcome before I walked in for the 'review', and I certainly wasn't alone in that view, as nobody else at the time was offered a recourse either. But then again, maybe we were all lost causes, beyond hope of any further training and investment, and I am just being unfair of the process and bitter.

aewaite17: do you think the recent changes in the (area) course content has improved the attrition rate? It would be nice to think so. I will never know if that would have made a difference in my situation, but Anyways, that's all in the past now! Time for me to put up and shut up.
Thanks again