PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First solo and messed it up..
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2011, 16:30
inmate

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
You are on the right track young man.

I mean no disrepect by calling you a young man 6th Gear.

You are just the sort of pilot our industry needs to polish our image. You obviously have listened to your instructor, you can assses risk, make a good judgement call and live to talk about it. All professional learning blockes and something you will use for the rest of your career.

You have probibly laid in bed, stared at the ceiling and gone over the flight many times in your head. This is the same learning curve for all of us, and you will do this many times in what I am sure will be an excellent and safe career.

Your peers support you in here and do not be discouraged by anything negative that might be expressed by some.

This forum is where we want you to be. This is where you will learn by asking and listening

Here is something to think about later in your career when deciding whether it is safe for a flight to either begin or continue under present conditions:

Would I make this flight to either deliver or retrieve a can of paint ? If you even hesitate to answer then why would you jepardize either yourself,aircraft or passengers.

Fly safe and long young man.