PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Spirit of Africa"
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2002, 20:02
JJflyer
ZbV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Sharing my cockpit

OK...

Now for that bunch that decided my views for me. I stand behind my words.

I have flown and worked with Austrian, German, English,Welsh, American, Canadian, Egyptian, Syrian, Libyan, Iranian, Congolese, Belgian, French, Spanish, Finnish, Nigerian, Swedish and South African pilots and others...
Add all the others that I have crossed paths with around the whole world. Saudis, Kuwaitis, oh a whole lot.

flying masai and Doudou

No it is not 1933. I am very well aware of that.
My example in the thread above was just one. I have had many run- ins before and equally bad.
I am not judging the whole population with one encounter. Neither Am I suggesting that every citizen of a particular country are somehow twisted or all should be put into one category. To this day I do not have objections to flying with a qualified pilot regardless of race, colour, religion or sexual preference. I have just had bad experiences and will take every precaution to avoid getting into a situation where this would happen again.

I think that I am quite qualified to make my own judgement on the basis of my exposure on different cultures and nations. Let alone that I have lived as an Expatriate since early 1997 in different parts of the world ( Still am ) and I come from a family where all major religions are represented. Yes my sister and her daughters are Muslim.

Corrected for typos

Last edited by JJflyer; 8th Oct 2002 at 20:10.