PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA,BACX,BALPA-Conflict of interest?
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2002, 19:29
James Thin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, I can go with all of that. Trouble is that we are not all breathing the same oxygen.
A good ex-CFE mate, who is sick of all the BACC machinations, has cut and pasted the following to me, apparently part of an anti-BACX diatribe on the BA BALPA website. Seems we at BACX are being blamed for it all, most specially the horrendous rostering that the poor guys doing rosters on the RJ out of Birm and Man are getting.
QUOTE:

"The regional operation has been a dogs dinner for some time. This has been caused by complexity and poor management whilst integrating BRAL and Brymon
into BACX. They have been cancelling services and wet leasing to fill the gaps for months. This has no direct linkage with the arrival of the RJ100.
The impact on the passengers and overall perception of BA has been considerable. If it wasn't so serious, it would almost be funny!"

UNQUOTE

And we are supposed to work with the likes of this?????? Mind you, I can see the funny side, some of it is actually true, a direct result of our new integrated management system, run by you know who - Mr de la Farce!!!