PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2011, 09:26
bananaman2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cerealkiller...

I applied to the Cathay cadet scheme over a year ago... and am yet to receive a reply.

logged into my application a couple of times and says still being processed... also emailed the recruitment team and they said a similar thing, claiming it's because it takes longer as i'm based in the UK. It appears they are interviewing in London as we speak actually - so I don't believe this to be true and presume they're not interested. SO applications seem to be linked to the Cadet applications also as I can't apply to the SO scheme (at least under the same name and email address). I'm also wondering if it's because of my age (32), I see you're over 30 also? - but i've seen evidence that this shouldn't be a problem, so who knows!

Back a little more in line with the thread... interesting to see how things are working out for you ATP'ers. I was offered a place on the ATP scheme, early 2009 and wasn't convinced (and neither had 7k to spare at the time). CTC (and Oxford a bit) seem to have a monopoly with Easyjet, which perhaps looks promising for you folks but thus far seems to be only cadets (and perhaps the odd ATP'er) getting placed.

Hang in there and all the best.