PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways...Do Not Believe The Hype
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2002, 18:12
flatcherokee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the benefit of MT

MT,

Would like to put things in perspctive here as you are going on a tangent!

Although I work for QR, I don't let the silly management bother me, so no need for me to pack my bags and besides that is my problem not yours!

I am rather surprised that you say staff are happy and morale is good, remind all of us again, who are these staff? AAB's a...s lickers I guess!

The truth is over 85% of the staff are unhappy and demoralised, whether you like it or not! If they are happy why such a huge staff turnover (crew as well as ground and H/O staff)

Since you are not a pilot, you will never ever understand the stress a pilot goes through on approach, leave alone KTM. So no point discussing this point with you any further.

Yes, I am a Qatari and I am ashamed of the management style, structure at QR. You don't work, so you cannot comment as to how happy you are with the mgmt.

All QR has is shiny new aircraft and a very good inflight service. BUT THIS GOOD INFLIGHT SERVICE IS NOT BECAUSE OF QR MANAGEMENTS VISION, LEADERSHIP OR STYLE BUT PURLEY BECAUSE OF DEDICATED GROUND AND CABIN CREW WHO WORKS VERY HARD INSPITE OF THE NORMAL ILL TREATMENT.

TAKE AWAY CABIN CREW'S HARD WORK.... ONLY SHINY NEW PLANES ON THE RAMP.

So if you are not working for QR you don't have a damn clue what is going on inside qr.

have a nice day