PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2011, 10:30
nat2211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After the FI

Hello everybody and thanks a lot for this forum It has helped so much from day 1!

I had my FI on the 18th of june so about 2 weeks ago. I sent my last document (copy of passport) 3 days ago since I had to get a new one.
One of the girls got a "grooming email" today that she needs to fill in and send back. She was done with all of her documents the next day after the FI.I believe her chances of getting the GC is high. Im super happy for her!!

I have 2 questions: does everybody has to get that email before to get the GC?
And since I have declared to my recruiter that I had a tattoo, I showed it to her, its in my back, she herself filled in the document describing my tattoo, ...I was not eliminated afterwards so I guess she think its not a problem...It is actually not visible with a shirt on. But anyways, maybe do they send that form to those who havent declared anything? They maybe double check? If my tattoo was a problem I guess she would have eliminated me I guess...
My status online hasnt changed either...It is still applied...
Its "only" been 2 weeks but I just wanted to know what u think about all this. Does any of you, got the GC without getting the grooming email?

Thank you so much for reading me, congratulations to all of you who made it and I guess lets keep our spirits high for all of those including me who are waiting for a sign.