PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMG! This program is teezing me! (ATPL Groundschool)
Old 8th Oct 2002, 14:42
Alex Whittingham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, you are right OBK!. The answer should be tropopause, I just ran this on my version and it marks tropopause wrong but, in the explanation, gives it as the right answer. I complained to tech support but they pointed out that, as you suspected, this can be corrected by Service Pack 7 on the download site.

Regarding the answer that was not recognised, I obviously can't reproduce this but it is probably because you left the question blank, left that 'page' temporarily, and then returned to it. The user guide explains that anything that you mark wrong and come back later and correct, or leave unanswered and come back later to correct, is recorded as 'wrong'. This is so you have a record of anything you hesitated over, a bit harsh perhaps, but thats how it works.

Suggest you register for tech support at [email protected], its free. They need your name, e-mail address, contact phone number and product registration number.

GS, this version of the program has the answers stored in it so they are immediately available. The e-mail or snail mail correspondence option is still available but most people use the CD.