PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Pilots Engagement Survey
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2011, 23:44
V-Jet

Received 67 Likes on 30 Posts
The challenge for us is how to best address your underlying concerns when the things that you're disengaged by are essential elements of the Qantas strategy.

We cannot ignore the need for change, but it is apparent that we need to get better at involving you and managing your expectations.
Did anyone else notice the subtlety in these sweeping statements?

The current disastrous management should be concentrating on nothing more than managing (not destroying) the airline. They employ people for 40-45 years in a lot of cases because they have expertise, experience and great desire to do a good job. Those people in turn work for management and expect nothing more than the same effort and quality of leadership they provide as employees.

Management should be concentrating on getting their own house in order (while there are at least some piers and floorboards remaining) before they say 'we aren't managing your expectations properly'. Unbelievably snide, incorrect and misleading.

DO YOUR F^%$$#&ING job properly* and leave me to do mine!

There are many, many examples of how these clowns are inadequate losers and not managers. All I see is a conga line of bonus seeking leeches with no concept of airline operations all following one little green man** down to the back of the garden to help themselves to the secret trough. However, in the forlorn hope that one of them can pull themselves away from looking at their bank account for more than 2 minutes, consider for one second a 'written off' company like Apple, that managed to convince an entire world that everyone needed a $500 tape recorder.

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

God give me the strength not to strangle one of these morons if I have the misfortune to see one.

* even a quarter properly would be a good start.
** 'man' term used for want of something better. May be misleading.

Last edited by V-Jet; 3rd Jul 2011 at 09:50.