PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 6
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2011, 12:04
Cazza_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought baby did AMS twice a day? also I'm sure i read somewhere they were going year round to CGN and 4 days a week to MUC again year round?
They do along with CDG and yes CGN will be going year round at upto 4x weekly. I believe ATNotts was probably meaning an airline that offers direct onward connections from these airports, although we have bmi regional to BRU for that 3x daily.

As for Wizz if they were up against FR on Poland routes who would the (Polish community) travel with FR or Wizz, i know next to nothing about Wizz
Both airlines are well known in Poland/Eastern Europe. In my opinion Ryanair offers better departure/arrival times to and from the UK compared to the majority of Wizz flights although the prices can be relatively similar between the two. If however you choose to check-in a bag (and polish ex-pats and visitors like to travel with LOTS of luggage) Wizzairs standard weight allowance is a whopping 32kg per bag compared to FRs standard 15kg. So if prices were similar most people would probably sway for the Wizz.