PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You must be rich to become a pilot?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2011, 11:02
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

pilots are the poorest chap on earth.

they have no girlfriend, girls run away when the pilots at 40 still live with mom because theye can not find a decent job.

they have no car, because they are broke, and with no job, all you can do is take the train.

they can not go out, foget retaurant, movie, all they money they make(if they make some money!!!) is saved for the next sim check.

plus they are the biggest ego on this planet, it s all "me me me", "I want fly jet,..."
"I need to find 100'000$ to fly airbus", and bla bla (no much difference with a 6 yo spoiled kid except the 6 yo kido want an ice cream at 2 bucks,when the same kido at 20 want become a captain on 747, put his mom/dad at risk, taking them their house to fullfill their big egoistical dream)

forget about it, and have a good life.Belive me, did it, done it... and f... aviation and these idiots who still belive in this s...t profession (which is now a hobby as you pay to fly)soon . no pilot will be paid.
you can have cpl, 5 ratings, 10'000 hours, you can not compete with a guy ready to spend 50'000$ for a 6 months work (LINE TRAINING they call this)

so tell me, how you are going to make a living? by flying planes as airline pilot? in your dream mate! the very few guys know sleep in tent, or in their car, doesn't make any money! they all think it s fun to fly, so as long pilots think like that, airlines will never pay them!

and what about captains who fly now the a380s? well become a captain and you will see!they are all the same poor chaps, stabbing eachover in the back.

rants over!

Last edited by captainsuperstorm; 1st Jul 2011 at 11:12.