PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet
Thread: Easyjet
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2011, 10:20
BlackandBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A peculiar choice of words to say I am not 100% correct and then only offer what you believe ie not know. I am speaking with regards to ctc flexicrew when I speak. In the initial 8 months people have had an sxf basing because it isn't by the hour. Once on flexicrew people have taken temporary 2-3 month Basings in Paris for example with hotel accommodation provided, a fixed pattern roster and a guaranteed minimum hours.

The people who took Basings abroad and are heading back to the uk but there aren't many. Some who were special enough to get uk bases are heading abroad too so like lady gaga it goes both ways.

Epsilonvaz I know you aren't correct, the operative words in their schpeel were 'all that were suitable were offered Permanant contracts' . And the 18 months bit was the lowest number they could use to make the sell - it doesnt mean anything. I am not one of them as I took an abroad base but I can right the second think of 20 who still dont have a permanent job. I am not bitching about it, I'm just giving the facts.