PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet
Thread: Easyjet
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2011, 19:06
BlackandBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can somebody shed some light on the new terms and conditions for the flexicrew pilots.
There are no new Ts and Cs - they have been the same for 18 months now.

I heard somewhere that you will be offered a permanent contract after 18 months as a flexicrew.
A myth. Everyone who did a selection and applied for a base abroad i.e. not in the UK, and passed the interview (and there were several who didn't) and coincidentally had been with the company for 18 months has been offered a permanant job. The 18 month bit is more for effect - if it could have been 17 or 16 months then it would have been however not everyone in those timescales that has applied is on a permanant contract. There are VERY few that have been offered UK contracts. Many who have been are off to BA (though easy may not yet know) / have gone.

Also, does pay, hours per year flown, roster, pension and time to command
Forget about time to command until permanant. 99.9999999% of upgrades will be back to LGW so no variance in the pay. FlexiCrew in terms of the actual pay is based on UK basings. People may well be flying in european bases but not on hourly rates or not as their basing.

Where can I find more information regarding the different local contracts for france, italy and germany?
By flying for easyJet and looking on the intranet. That info is really on a need to know basis and you don't need to know because for the foreseeable, despite what some may hope, hypothesise or claim the only way in is through flexicrew.