PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Different Training Providers At Each Stage
Old 30th Jun 2011, 07:55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
737-Fanatic

I'll attempt to answer your question, seeing as you've asked it three different times.

It is impossible to say whether someone will look unfavourably on you having done your training at different providers. There are some considerations which should be made however. By taking your training at all of these different providers, you could be showing some traits (which you probably don't have), so you should at the very least be ready to explain why you did it this way.

Training at different providers for all of the modules could be seen as showing:
1. Lack of commitment to a place (unlikely, there is no obligation to stay in one place for your training!)

2. A lack of ability to get along with people. Why HAVE you needed to change places for each of the modules? Did you just not get on with the instructors? Can you not deal with being part of a team?

3. A lack of continuity in training. You've been to several places, with several different methods of teaching. Could you have missed some points which would have been picked up had you stayed at one place? To explain -I never had any form of school based sex education until I was 16 due to changing schools, who did it at different times of the year!

There are of course good arguments to these points, which I won't go into as your situation is your own. There are also many more reasons as to why it might be seen all too favourably.

It doesn't appear you have much of a choice, however, and as long as you are clear as to why you have done it this way I see no reason why you should have a problem.