PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread no. 4
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2011, 14:27
RR_NDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assertivity

Before calling this a ridiculous design.....
We are here for many reasons. One of the main is for express ASAP our (professional) intuition, feelings, perception, etc. based in what we learned up today. To go direct to the "solutions phase" i prefer (decision making risk taking) first to say "there is a problem". Simply because solutions only can be found AFTER you identify and accept the existence of the problem. Before that, no motivation, no reasons to even think on the issue.

What are your suggestions how it ought to be?
The technical discussion will be made on that. Before going into conceptual and technicalities i suggest before that, to think and answer to the posted question: "Who can tell me why they implemented this redundancy in respect to AS measurements? "

Maybe AIB (or any other airplane manufacturer) can learn from you?
May be (we are technicians here are not with the "tools" to do that) can learn (something) from us, because the Synergy with hundreds of dedicated and good will professionals tend to generate good results by questioning, filtering, "condensing", etc. We are here in a very interesting T.E.A.M. work: Together Everyone Accomplishes More (IIRC M. Favish)