PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2011, 13:13
Xcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bahahahahah Mr Buchanon is top class...

I fail to see how our significant investment in setting up our own expertly cadet programs with some of the world’s best training providers, our commitment to providing brand new career opportunities for Australians and New Zealanders who want to be pilots,
worlds best trainers who gained there experience and licence from where??

Brand new career opportunities for whom?

Who want to be what??

That can't be right
-surely your trainers must have 250 hrs but years of competency based training programs to ensure they aren't tainted by experience.
- surely if it's only Australians and new zealanders jetstar want to hire, and the group feels this way, they shouldn't have any dramas providing the clause aipa and soon afap would want on their eba's...
- surely they can't be pilots if "they are glorified bus drivers" only requiring "simple hand eye coordination" to complete a basic task.

The senate enquiry came to it's conclusions. It provided it's recommendations. It has heard you and your "experts" and found YOUR WRONG - EXPERIENCE does count.

If competency based training is so superior then I guess I should go join a competency based CEO program and take your job. Can't do any worse than yourself - the remuneration would be quite nice too.