PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two BA pilots questioned about mobile phone incident
Old 29th Jun 2011, 10:51
stuckgear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What if it wasn't a bomb? As is highly likely.
indeed, you will see that form my post above, that my contention is that the phone was most likely a phone, not a bomb, or dildo or other sundry device.

OK. It could be alq uaedas first phone bomb attck, and they've chosen to plant it by cunningly flying with it and then leaving it where it's likely to be found (as it was found).
well, it wouldnt be the first time a cell phone has been used, i care not to comment on what 'cunning methods' AQ or any other extremist group may care to impliment in furthering their 'message'.

They've figured that I'll get it and turn it on. Thus wounding myself.
people do dumb things like turn on electrical devices they find in a secure environment.

Or maybe one of the pax left his phone by mistake.
that was my contention see post above ^^^ (arrows provided to assist in direction)

The likelyhood of it ACTUALLY being a real phone bomb is about the same as being shot down by a MANPAD on takeoff, IMHO.
or a whole host of other scenarios

Get a GRIP!
perhaps you should read the posts before posting on what you think they say, rather than what they actually say.