PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2011, 15:06
czechairman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EU passport and age requirement

Thanks Flightwatch.

I found some of the answers myself actually. I just got off the phone with Martin Wallenbon in recruitment. She says that as long as you have the right to live and work in Luxembourg you don't have to have an EU passport in hand so I was relieved to hear that. Just to make it clear. I am married to a women who holds an EU passport and with this, I am able to get the unrestricted right to work and live in Luxembourg which at this point in time satisfies CV. For any of you interested in this, your wife has to get the job first, then you can get the right. Also, you have to live with your wife they're so picky....just kidding.

With regards, to age, Interpersonel should not disqualify someone because of age since there is no official age limit. Once it goes to the Chief Pilot, the final decision is made and your age then may be a factor. They are mainly concerned that you won't be with the company long enough to upgrade and therefore be discouraged. This is what recruitment has just told me. I just got off the phone literally 5 minutes ago with them.

Well, the grass is always greener from the other side, but this grass looks really really green to me

I find Luxembourg to be a wonderful place to live. Low crime rate beautiful courntryside, low taxes. I just attended a concert at the Circle Cite building at the main square. Such a gorgeous building. I suppose everyone has their own tastes but I find Luxembourg to be the idea European country. Yes the homes are expensive, but drive twenty minutes from Luxembourg City and the prices really drop quick. Well enough said. I appreciate any comments and hope someday to join.