PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2011, 06:27
czechairman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
max age and EU passport

What an experience reading all of the posts. Auststralian71 got is @#$% kidded by "nose door" that was a great read, I couldn't stop laughing No job is perfect, we just try to improve what we have.

Anyway, if Ray Cosmic, Flighwatch or any of the more senior guys could tell me if 39yrs old is going to disqualify me to be a new hire? I read the post with the guy who had just turned 40 and didn't make it, but I'm not sure if the reason was because of his age or something else.

I was thinking to stop by and talk to your Chief Pilot the next time I'm in Luxembourg (I fly with Yangtze River out of Lux) I think I would be happy with CV and I know my family and I are wanting to move to Luxembourg, whether I get a job with CV or not but if I'm absolutely not getting an interview because of my age, well, I'd rather know now than to get my dream crushed later. Also, if I show the legal right to live and work in Luxembourg would that count? or is the EU passport a must? The profile on the web site just says legal right to live and work so it's seems that I would be fine, but there was a previous post where someone said you had to have the passport. Thanks again for any info you have.