PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible to retain a Class 1 after a brain tumour?
Old 28th Jun 2011, 04:15
afhelipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I used to work in a cancer field with the professionals and we also used to deal with the aviation cases. And I think you have chances awaiting ahead of you only try to stay positive. I think you are very brave. And me too I was very s with the airlines at the interview and etc,,, only what I got aware of really is a fact that I have a tendency to panic and was supposed to take a 1st Medical Test as well, and had an appointment scheduled, and was supposed to meet with my capt brother. But, just two days before taking off for the 1st Medical Test as had promised myself , I had confused the date of the departure and now must take a 1st Medical Test again. I know now what lost me on that particular day I thought about one interview with the airlines I was su, but as mentioned I have a tendency to panic, so I thought that I can join but with one American older capt who was about to lose a job, like with him everywhere, that what I had really believed at a time, and thought about it so much that I had m,,, the dates of the departure. . Since someone asked why him and etc on email? So I said why not? What I am aware the most is that I really panic for no reason, in Europe maybe not in London with my aunt never at her appartment but here too often,,, perhaps at constant. I was also busy with Oxford studies and never came for a 1st Medical Test. Before you will attempt to take a 1st Medical Test, just try to relax, read some nice books, go for a walk, just think about the things or places you really had enjoyed. Think about your close friends. Do not let yourself to fall into a nostalgia for no reason, there are always some doors open ahead only you must be positive and follow a path. That what I can say , me too I must take this 1st Medical Test before going further again, what is losing me is a panic which causes heart problems. Once I passed it and felt ok.If I will know something further will let you know about your cancer situation. Just please relax.