PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVRs started.....
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2011, 20:11
ralphmalph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am speechless. The slip into chaos is starting. There is not sign of the pace of life letting up and this happens.

The Lynx force will reduce from 920 to about 650 over the next 3 years, continue to operate with Mk9A in HERRICK at the same pace and also field WILDCAT......anyone that thinks that this will end any other way than by people voting with feet is deluded. Perhaps that is the plan!?

The fact that we are now effectivly trapped with a 12 month hold and at worst a £13,000 pay cut has completely stripped me of any loyalty.

Get me out of here as quickly as possible.

Surely if someone finds a job offer after the MOD has changed our "Terms of Service" so radically, then refusing release is almost akin to discrimination.

Is it worth getting a group of people together and seeking some decent legal advice?

If it all pans out to be too painful and a 12 month delay is inevitable, then I will be unfit to fly from stress and the MOD can whistle if they think they will get anything out of me....fact.

Absolutley gutted. Making exit financially unviable and restricting outflow is a dangerous game to play!