PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2011, 15:19
Trolley-Dolly-Jo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just a few from my collection

ok so we've all had the comments

Pax - "oh i've put my boarding pass away do you really need to see it again"
CC - "well sir it is a boarding pass, you cannot board an aircraft without one" Pax - "oh for goodness sake what do you need it again for"
CC - "Are you booked to go to Edinburgh sir?"
Pax - " No this is the newcastle flight isn't it?"
CC - "My point exactly Sir, there are 11 orange and white aircraft all parked next to one another going to different destinations - lets just make sure you're on the right aircraft shall we?"

Then there was a time a passenger hadn't quite managed to feed her small children and wondered if we could heat up her spag bol in our microwaves. bless!

Our Line Trainers like to have a bit of fun with New entrants
LT - "We've run out of wine could you just pop down to the cellar to grab some more"
CC - "how do I get to the cellar?"
LT - "into the flight deck and down the steps into the fwd cargo hold"
CC - "What steps in the flight deck? I wasn't told of any?"
LT - "Please tell me you're joking, you haven't been down the steps on your supernumerary? - thats an instant fail"
CC - desperately wanting to pass "Oh, you mean those steps"

and the latest courtesy of our Fabulous Flight Deck

Captain to new Entrant

Captain on interphone - "Oh hi could you just pop in here a moment"
CC - " Hi, what's the problem"
Captain pointing to ACARS - "yes could you just pop to the rear toilet and do a quick check a warning has appeared on our systems"
CC - "yes certainly"

a moment later

CC - "everything appears to be ok captain"
Captain - "Are you sure it's saying the toilet seat is still up - can you make sure it's down please"
CC - "oh I'm sorry yes certainly

Senior Cabin Crew Member to CC - "what are you doing? you did a toilet check a moment ago"
CC - "yes but I didn't realise I'd left the toilet seat up and the warning is still showing on their systems"
SCCM - "oh you poor thing - you have permission to ring the captain and tell him to

Our days are certainly never boring!