PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei Airlines In Chaos
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2011, 13:19
Dud C Lively

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turnbuckle:
Piggies
I will decide who gets their snouts in my trough. Let me make the following absloutely clear:

1) None of these decisions have yet to be approved by me. In the brief window between me (and my close associates) completing any necessary Airbus courses (abbreviated as time may be of the essence here) and my (our) B787 coversions ,I will have to personally checked (not check) any proposed plans by the board. Dermot must remember who makes ALL the decisions here.

2) I will not tolerate any other employee abusing their position whether it is in relation to training courses, rebate travel, positioning or the power invested in them by their posiition or any 'relevant authorities'.

3) Lets stay calm at this difficult time. This is no time to Flaps (not flap), rest assured I will do all I can to ensure my position is secure.

4) As always I am always willing to reject any ideas you may have for helping improve the bottom line, or the airline operation generally, and secure your jobs.

4) Finally if you are unfortunate enough not to be me and find yourself 'seeking your fortune elsewhere' feel free to drop by and tell me what a splendid job I have done in helping the company to the position it now enjoys. Feel free to use the word 'indispensible' as often as you like.

Yours, as always on ' Leave and Duty Travel',

Dud.