PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2011, 05:23
KangarooFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why We Do It

In response to BeCareful's question in Post #344, above, may I direct you to my earlier Post #340, the last one on the previous page, which I believe should answer your question about why we continue to work under the circumstance that we have not been paid in three months.

In addition to the explanation given in the earlier post, I would add the hope that we will get paid paid any day now and that this experience will not be repeated, our idealism that things will turn around, and our professionalism that we will not respond to incompetent and venomous management by becoming unprofessional and irresponsible employees. Anybody who obtains another job gives proper notice and does the best job he/she can until the last day; we do not wish to not harm a trusting customer by no-showing or walking off his flight.

The problem with the above is the question of how to obtain another job when you don't have much contiguous time off to go anywhere distant to interview and you know that your current employer will do everything to sabotage and block your employment anywhere in UAE or GCC, including placing false charges against you with the authorities and canceling your visa with prejudice.

Our best hope is to work properly and hope that Chairman Hamed Bin Hamed wakes up and smells the coffee, starts paying his employees who are working loyally for him while his management is sabotaging the company and stealing from it.