PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Airways
Thread: Thomson Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2011, 21:45
Cazza_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSCL - If you can't bear using TOM again, then don't. Legroom in the charter industry is the same on most.

I am becoming increasingly annoyed at constant comments on this and other pages regarding aircraft going tech. Aircraft do have technical problems sometimes, I for one would rather arrive in my destination safely knowing that the airline takes safety seriously. If a bus shows up late do people make all this fuss? NO! Looking at how many flights an airline can operate in one day I think the number of delays is low!
Totally agree.

As you point out, when people complain about seat pitch , it's pretty much standard across the industry including low cost carriers and the likes. They all use pretty much the same aircraft in pretty much the same seating configs. If anything most of TOM's fleet would beat others in this area as they have the slimmer Recaro seating on their 738s and on the ex-blue tail 757s. As for longhaul, well they offer more leg space than most scheduled carriers...

best airline ?
No. Best Leisure Airline Award. Qatar Airways won the best airline award. The awards are based entirely from passengers own choices from Skytrax.