Thread: Solenta
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2002, 00:19
TurbineTank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Howzit chaps!
Well the guns are blazzin...
Daryll,You either have huge balls or plain stupidity to shoot down Solenta like this openly,along with the ex-Mil chaps. I have worked with for Solenta for a very long time and may just feel more anguished than you with the company but your accusations are a bit odd.

How can you blame one company for your luckless applications elsewhere.I was in the field when you were there and let me tell you,You were not Mr.Popular.You were not making a lot of friends with your bickering,perhaps this is what the applying companys have heard???? Perhaps it was you and not the company giving out the bad reputation.If its true and when I am out trying to get work and am shot down for being an ex-Solentie the I will apologise but I doubt it will come to that.
As for the Ex-Mil story...Well yes there is a biased feeling towards all the Ex-Mil pilots perhaps as much of Solenta management is Ex-Mil.As a Civie Pilot myself,I don't particularly like it but hey it will never change.What I can say is there have been a few prev Solenta employees (ex-mil)who no longer are with Solenta but they were not given red carpet treatment hence their departure,So one can not assume Ex-Mil pilots are favoured by management.Those pilots are some of the best pilots I ever flew with and the CRM and flying skills was there ( dont get confused with CRM and buddy buddy relationships).This is where management did lose out and lose "the operators".Their loss.

As for this cadet story-Oh boy! I see a repeat of Rossair,With Good pilots who wait their time in the company for movement up the ladder only to be overtaken by some rookie with a few sponsered dollars in the pocket

There is alot of resentment towards Management,And always will with every company(how many times you will read that on PPRUNE).You say other Solenta pilots should speak up well look at this topic for numbers of reply.I am not gonna praise Solenta on this reply nor shoot them down.Perhaps later....but leave it to us who really can shoot them down with valid ammo.
No bird deserves to have his wings clipped no matter how bad the bird is,So put the bricks away and keep your aviation dream alive.As a true pilot would not be put back by this.

Anyway.I am off now to see if Britney Spears needs a new personal pilot!