PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair receives 40 applications from Easy pilots
Old 6th Oct 2002, 22:23
NorthernSky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the choice is between an airline which takes away £50 to look at your CV before you've even joined, and one which takes away thousands of pounds of loyalty bonus years after they promised it to you, I think I know which I would bank on.

Either way, Stampe, I wouldn't join an airline which offered over ten years to a 737 command (I know you're on the big metal now, but there were no guarantees)

Oh, and if you work for one of these airlines, the chances are you've got some outstanding shares or options. If you work for one of them, these are worth a bit of money at the moment, if you work for the other you might run to a good meal out, provided you don't need to pay for a taxi home.

Oh, and you need to think when you might plan your good meal out, because one of them offers a lot more pre-planned evenings free than the other... And yet the one with the 'easier' lifestyle gets more work out of its pilots...