PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Info
Thread: ATPL Info
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2002, 19:14
take_me_on_high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Same post as 653364)

OK. Do me (or whatever), I think I see the problem. Why don't you try downloading the 9mb's worth of text that is there and open up the files in mindmap. If you can work out how to open mindmap then you will see that the majority of the ATPL subject material is there. It's not just colourful lines with pictures etc.... it is a way of remembering notes. For a University Graduate you seem to have difficulty with the smallest of tasks and quick to judge others. Why on earth would I just put headers there? Why don't you try opening the files correctly. When you open a mindmap you press CTRL + D or use the arrow keys on the keyboard to open up sub topics. Not the hardest of tasks, even for a 'university graduate'.
My initial post reply to you was not intended as a dig but just trying to help you out and point you to the syllabus and what the notes where for.
I think if you take another look, you will see a lot of information in the notes.
You obviously didn't try the menu on the left of the site screen either; otherwise you would have seen plenty of notes if you kept going down the branches. There are hundreds of subtopics, so perhaps you thought that was all there was, sub topics.
Anyway, my SYSTEMS, INSTR., MET exams are over the next 3 days so I am going to finish my revision for those.
By the way, why a screen name of DoMePlease? Are you submissive?