PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - University Air Squadrons
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2001, 00:46
Bervie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
InIt4TheCheapFlights - What got you scrubbed then, aptitude or medical!

Get a grip. UAS bars are the cheapest and best way to get lashed for as cheap as possible if your a student. The social life on a squadron can make a lifeless uni/degree far more interesting; and I havent even started on the flying side of it yet!

You clearly know nothing about either the UAS or the RAF if you think that all the pilots and student pilots polish their shoes and iron creases in their flying suits of an evening.
Of course you could be jealous that they are pulling all the girls whilst you are ironing your nice short sleeved white shirt or polishing your stripe.

As for RAF FJ pilots killing innocent civilians, I dont beleive I have ever read a more Bull**** comment in my entire time on PPRune. Why dont you take your time doing crap all on the jolly to Barbados thinking about the guys working their arse off in ****holes overseas doing a REAL job. Maybe then your impotent opinion might hold some sort of credibility.

For those that are interested in the UAS system, make up your own opinion. Its for some and not for others but dont listen to uninformed views from complete wannabe never succeeded types like InIt4TheCheapFlights!

[ 26 November 2001: Message edited by: Bervie ]