PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why the UK is starting to get me down!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2011, 20:45
IanPZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great responses! Punch God in the face....I can just see it now. Of course, my wife says that'll never happen cos I will be going to "the other place". What, Marbella?

Sorry Conventional Gear. Didn't know. Let me rephrase that then..."Ha, poor sod, she's having a worse time than me" If I haven't got it right that time, then I really am confused.

Domwilko, sorry to hear you having a hard time. Hope it gets better for you. I'll even tell you the days I book lessons, so you can avoid the bad weather (sorry conventional gear, you just gotta hope you fly in a different weather location to me!)

Anyway, I will keep saying the following to myself

"I will not give up, I will not give up". Not much chance though. Having not flown for nearly 8 weeks, I thought that last Sunday was going to be a "lets see how much you remember", rather than carrying on from where I left off. I was so sure I was going to be useless that I forgot to worry, and hey ho, I wasn't half bad (ok, I was half bad, but not completely!). As for Florida, no worries....if you can just have a word with my boss about the 5 weeks leave of absence, my wife about the 5 weeks leave of absence, and my bank manager, then I'll start packing! In all honesty, I would love to get a good solid block of flying in order to learn, but it doesn't match my life right now.

Anyhow, keep em coming, it cheers me up no end.....now, off to find my holy boxing glove :-)