PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2011, 08:59
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again: IDIOT!

Read the timings of the posts! Once again FAILURE TO COMPREHEND

Your post #73 mocking my errors in my post #70 is dated 20 June 2011 at 21:25 Z.

My response (#74) is dated 21 June 2011 at 00:50 Z, and edited for typos or content on the same day at 05:36 Z. At 01:09 Z (I'll help you with this, it equals 19 minutes later) you could've attacked the pre-edited post of mine but didn't. I was careful not repeat the same typos or errors. I learn from mistakes.

So, are you that stupid? You (#73) mocked post #70 but now claim I edited post #74 in light of that ridicule or to hide something that had NOTHING to do with the other (#70 or #73)? Whereby in fact it admit & I laugh at my own errors? Are you that much of an utter imbecile? "Ninja editing"? No, idiot. It's there for all the world to see. Not quite stealth then is it?

See kid, aviation is a technical field. Comprehension of facts, background reading & extremely basic detailed analysis of data just isn't your forte! You work in the rag trade. You've found your technical Everest.

Again, you really want to continue this pissing contest? Yeah, semantics: making you look more and more and more stupid every time you post.

Got to go and fly my shiny jet so have fun. Just avoid facts, logical comprehension, technical queries, maths.....well, just keep doing what you're doing. But of course stay true to who you are so proud announce to be: a sell out.