PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions about FalconEx Operations...
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2002, 09:04
Camel_Cowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions about FalconEx Operations...

Hi All,

I have a few questions for those of you at Falcon Express, and those of you who know a bit about the company.

In January of this year, one of the FC pilots who conducted my PPL flight test was in training, or may have just completed his training on the ATR 42. However I believe he was flying in the right seat with Farnair Captains flying the left. Are the FC pilots now in the left seat?

Is there a second ATR now at FC?

What routes do the ATR's fly?

I understand that the airline has 5 scheduled destinations, although I may be wrong. Al Kharj, Riyadh, Bahrain, Doha and Jeddah. I would think that the ATR is limited to only one or two of those destinations. Maybe Jeddah as it is the furthest.

Has the ATR been painted in full FC colours? When I last saw it in the EAS hangar back in January, it was looking very smart in the purple/red stripes with the purple tail, however it did not have any FC titles.

Is there any news of the 1900s getting a bit of a paint job? Last time I saw them they were badly in need of one.

I understand that the US use, or have used Al Kharj as a base in Saudi. Does FC operate into Al Kharj partly as a service to the US military?

Thanks for any replies

Cheers

CC