PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2011, 06:51
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idiot.

Read post #74 where I clearly state & admit to the errors. My silly mistake, and openly, publicly admitted to. You call it arrogance, others may call it humility. Once again, a complete failure to comprehend, least of read all information before shooting your mouth off.

Where did I state I consider you beneath me? YOU have alone stated that. If that's your take on things, then so be it. Few will argue you. You'll find overwhelmingly few wishing to be considered on the level of an openly admitted sell out. You openly call yourself a sell out. I'm just agreeing with you.

Not once have you countered an argument but choose to "play the man" as 404 points out. Your defense is only ignorant attacks from a self announced & proud sell out. Other points you've made or raised have been answered but yet again your response are more personal attacks.

Feed the trolls? Now canabalism is your thing? As I've stated before in previous posts: a troll lives in slums beneath bridges existing off the scraps of others. Somehow the term is more apt for one selling out colleagues and an industry by accepting severely lower terms & conditions. And your reasoning? Because you openly claim to be a sell out, happily so. I doubt there is a trough large enough for you to gorge the dregs, leftovers & scraps of an industry you have such exceptionally little idea about.

My perceived worth from my present employer? What the hell has that got a damn thing to do with here? For the record, I'm happy but CX offered (past tense!!) a better long term career, until the likes of you ignorantly chased the dregs of a disgraceful offer from management whereby those with self worth & realisation of what are proper terms & conditions turned it down. You raised the point, there's your answer. Now try to comprehend it (not your best attribute so far).

You want an educated argument with me about my disagreement of the iCadet scheme, then do so. Read my previous posts here & other threads first to save rehashing the same points. Maybe too much to ask for. You have offered no facts or substantial credibility to a single letter you've written: only to proudly admit & call yourself a sell out and draw on personal attacks.