PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2011, 05:03
hihi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All been said many times before but typing slowly for you..... I interviewed for CX & passed at a far higher standard that the pitiful likes of you will be or have been. I was put on hold due the GFC then offered an iCadet job TWICE: Nov '10 & Feb '11.
You should stick to typing slowly, as we wouldn't want your fingers getting ahead of your brain now would we? Otherwise you'd end up embarrassing yourself again by calling out other people on their already correct grammar and spelling, whilst your own leaves a lot to be desired! Oh and no need to thank me for the spelling corrections i noticed you made a few posts back. Wouldn't want other people to spot those mistakes eh? (arrogance). Those with a 'back bone' (y'know, the one that you harp on about?) have the integrity to admit when they've made mistakes, instead of trying to hide them.

"Share my accomplishments"? You and fellow sell out VFE ask me questions to challenge why I write what I do, from where or how I form my opinions & you make your pathetic empty accusations toward me. But when you get the answers YOU ask for you find another cesspit to crawl out of to write "sour grapes", "get a girl, or "arrogant".
Arrogant? Just calling a spade a spade, my friend. Such emotion though, and curiously from someone who has already 'made it' in the industry? Why you have the time and inclination to bother continuing to argue semantics with those you consider to be so far beneath you (arrogance) is what really boggles me.

Lets assume you are just _really_ concerned about your worth as perceived by your current employer? If so, you aren't making a very good case for people to support your cause.

@ 404 Titan - this is no longer a debate, this is feeding the troll!