PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible to retain a Class 1 after a brain tumour?
Old 21st Jun 2011, 19:35
vfrrider481

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BWBI,

Can you run a copy of the T shirt off for me please

You are of course right that friends and relatives will potentially ask for rides and the key for me is that my medical will prove to be the restriction.

Some flying is better than none having come this far, although those who see me would struggle to identify anything untoward from physical appearance. I feel fine which makes the frustrations all the more considerable.

I am seeking a medical retirement from the police. Whilst the role has inbuilt security, it comes with the penalty of shifts/quality of life and in reality I want to do things I enjoy for as long as I can.

Commercial flying's door is not closed yet so I will beligerantly keep trying to get through until some bugger locks it on me. Alongside I'll keep checking the NPPL door.

In some ways I would be reluctant to carry passengers as the sole pilot on board as it's a great responsibility which many seem to underestimate the importance of.

In any case, thanks for the positive messages of support,

VFR