PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2011, 12:26
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hihi: find but one post of mine "abusing Cathay Pacific" as you accuse. I have mentioned at length the ruthless, greedy & immoral management tactics used to drive up share price & maximise their personal financial bonuses. Nowhere have I "abused Cathay Pacific".

I read & research facts: CX DFO & GMA updates, AOA updates, friends & colleagues at CX as SO, FO, & Capt, as well as Base Capts, personal successful CX interview experience, widebody jet ops & thousands of hours from lowly GA, regional/domestic ops as Capt & FO to international airlines, university degree & recently "The 49ers" book....etc, etc. And you? Wanna continue this pissing contest?

Those regarding the iCadet program? Abuse? No, but I'll fight fire with fire & call out pathetics like you willfully, admittely & openly confessing to selling out for greedy self gain at the expense of all I & others have worked so damn hard for. I've swapped many PM's with at least 6 or 8 people discussing our differing views. Some have their reasons & we can agree to disagree, but yours is despicable at best.

Find myself a woman? I did many years ago. An amazing, beautiful woman who has supported my career through thick & thin, high of highs & the lowest of lows, times of employment & not. When she saw the CX offer they presented me (us) she was so disgusted that it was her who told me to not even dare lower myself to such an insult: especially in light of the sacrifices we've made. Things a sell out like you cannot fathom.

And, I can afford to take her to dinner, buy her flowers, support a mortgage & plan for a future family. I earned that privilege.

Don't call me friend. We are far, very far from that. My friends have integrity.