PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Put me down sick!
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2002, 23:33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Poor Little Miss Flying_Fox

Dear Flying_Fox,

It sound like you have certainly got a few "issues" that you feel very strongly about. I am sure your OPS team understand that you are in the situation of dealing with many guests daily, some of which should not be travelling due to their own bad health but have a thought for others. When I say others I mean your Team, your work mates, your friends. Dont pull a heart muscle to suit your social life and if you do keep it to yourself! Boasting about it to your work mates only makes you look childish and makes other belive it is okay to do what you have done. (Flying Fox, nothing personal)
I will however ask you Flying Fox.... who did you call when you lost yor sunglasses or you makeup bag or your float or maybe you even lost your overnight bag?..... My money would be on OPS! Of coarse lets call OPS they'll know where your bag is!

Back to the thread... this thread was meant for us to have a giggle at some of the comments people have made to get out of going to work!

FACT: One cabin crew member has by her phone a list of twelve excusses as to what to say to OPS as to why she cannot go to work when they call. That is 12 before lunch and 12 after lunch! I'm sure we'd all like to see that list

Last edited by 24; 5th Oct 2002 at 23:40.