PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2011, 06:52
eagerbeaver1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You don't brief your arrival and approach?

Lets say to elect to perform a visual approach, do you assume your colleague knows what you are attempting to perform? Sounds to me like you need to work on your CRM.

Do not take my comment out of context. I will re-iterate for you; if a chap I was flying with disconnected the autopilot and removed the FD's in IMC when we anticipated an approach to minimums I would ask them to reinstate the autopilot/FD's otherwise take control and there would be a discussion as to the manner of his or her conduct. Is this not obvious why?

I dont fly an ancient turbo prop/MEP anymore, thats not how we do business in Ryanair. Put your wife and kids in an aircraft where some cavalier bloke is ding what the f@ck he or she feels like just to try and be the big man, i put it to you it will change your perception.

My flying skills are just fine, I just play it safe. Like I said earlier as well, we all practice in the sim many times every 6 months and do OK.

Despeague - Re-read what you have written and see how immature it appears. Nothing you have written is correct or appropriate just a knee-jerk wild stab in the dark as a thought popped into your mind.