PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2011, 00:50
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Must admit to waking & reading the typos / errors & having a laugh...You two seem to be willing to argue the small & trivial points if only for the other issues you could defend).

So, "Are you accepting offer?"

No. To do so would mean to sell out and compromise all the moral integrity that people like John Warham and the other 49ers defended against, to offer but one example relevant to CX. To do so would leave me as little other than a potential scab in the hope that through the sacrifice of others I will eventually benefit. No, because integrity and self worth is not for sale.

I wasn't raised to believe that opportunities made apparent via selling out my colleagues and industry as a whole make me a better person.

VFE and hihi, neither of you earned an interview. You are just the naive and ignorant puppets of a management existing on your yellow stomach and rubbery backbone.

VFE moans about capitalism yet begs to contribute to the shear greed and race to the bottom. Nothing but cheap mutton on a cheap production line.

Hihi, no need to spare a thought for me IF you get into CX. I've been in the RHS of a widebody for a while now earning a pay cheque that you will not see for another 20+ years "IF" you do get through the interview then training.

The likes of the two of you are already viewed as pariahs at CX, and the wider airline industry.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 21st Jun 2011 at 05:36.