PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 16:29
eaglewings11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Aviatorz
Thanks. but luckily none of those type of questions were asked

OK So about today Exam :-
around 52 appeared 10 passed ( i am one of them ) Conduct of exam was pretty professional however a bit delayed for delay in delivery of question paper at the hotel anyway.. now about the questions,
I dont remember the exact questions but sure some topics which could be helpful to you. ( the questions we discussed here are indeed helpful, few repeated too)
not much of numericals.. only 6-7 of them and that too very simple. based on Altimeter questions, GC track Convergency, Departure. all very basic, Find True Altitude . no highers.
Human performance:- myopia, middle ear, stress, Acuity best at;- Fovea, up-slope runway illusion, sleep duration, hypoxia

DME range accuracy,simple CDMVT question, 1:60 rule. Application of variation:- VOR (at station), NDB ( at a/c), Diff b/w primary and secondary radar, ILS CAT minimums, DME frequency, very basic TCAS question

Regulation :- Visibility and cloud clearance criteria in various airspace, Squawk code,Light Signals.

very basic met;- height of stratosphere at mid lats, minimum visibility to declare fog conditions( lil confusing options), icing conditions,

I hope these should help. Good Luck!

will keep adding topics as i remember.