PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 15:58
walter kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like the evidence that the a/c was not airworthy? (Despite the enormous number of people pushing that line.) What fault have they discovered?
At least I have had a result (and that took so many years) - I would have thought that uncovering a location equipment fit that had not been considered at any of the preceding inquiries was of some merit.
I have explained how the use of that equipment could have caused the crash, consistent with all the known data - and yet the very existence of it has been covered up for so many years - surely enough to discredit the verdict against the pilots.
If you are capable and willing you yourself can reconstruct the last leg of this flight from the available data which constitutes evidence that there was a deliberate approach to a particular point on the Mull - which has not been acknowledged at any previous inquiry and which now should lead to questioning of anyone who would have had involvement with the planning of any activity beyond the declared ferry flight.