PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is now a good time for trainees given the financial uncertainty globally? WWW?
Old 20th Jun 2011, 13:55
Dipole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@WWW, I agree about Greece. Really hope the Eurozone doesn't break up. Could you imagine in inflation in Germany and deflation elsewhere... The one country that is doing well would be well and truely thown out of the game. That is why I think it is in Germany's interest to ensure the Euro survives. The peripheral countries are making it a competitive manufacturer.

It's a toughie. I do have to wonder about these 'cadetships' though. You're looking at paying up to 90K on them with no guarantee of a job really. The same criteria seems to be applicable whether you take that route or modularly, although you may have more opportunity of consideration.

How are the integrated schools doing? Does anybody know how their intake has been affected over the last 4 years?

What would your advice be WWW for me? PPL finished, minimum hours and working towards ATPLs. Not doing anything off credit. All done from savings. What would you do?