PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 13:48
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's "alterior", not ulterior. First time I thought a typo, second time? Use spell check otherwise you come across illiterate.

Yes very poor form to stick to one's beliefs & not sell-out my colleagues & industry for selfish greed or the "GA is too hard / difficult" arguement.

VFE raises unsubstantiated arguments & makes ignorant accusations but when replied to can only respond with "tut-tut old chap". With your spelling & complete inability to defend hollow arguments & such ignorant accusations it would be best if you did as you said before: "embarrassed to contributing to this thread". Hell, embarrassment is the least of your concerns. Try grammar & spelling first, then progress to educated reasoning, debate & fact at a later date.

So if it's "bad form" to counter accusations & ignorance, as well as to not accept a job that places negative pressure on present & future CX (& airlines in general) pilot's terms & conditions, what is "good form"? Pathetic when we even have to ask these questions.

Hihi doesn't have an arguement, just the "it's too hard to get a GA job so I don't care if I'm a sell-out - screw you all" response. Nice. What a doyenne of moral fiber & integrity.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 21st Jun 2011 at 00:41. Reason: Check spelling before engaging argument.....