PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 09:33
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that starts alarm bells ringing because no pilot I know would spend their time tapping away on here like a raving lunatic day in and day out unless they had serious self interests at heart, or, were not in fact who they say they are as evidenced
1650 posts since year 2000, nearly 1 every 2 days. So who's "tapping away like a raving lunatic"?

I do not hide behind anonymity
So your birth certificate reads "VFE"? Or is that a username since you don't use your real name here? Don't worry, I'm typing slow for you to realise the idiocy of your statement.

so that kinda blows your argument sky high doesn't it?
No, because you post under an username creating an anonymous persona. Write on here your real name and see where that gets you? There's your challenge. Front up or shut up. So, no it doesn't blow any argument out of the sky, only reinforces it. Idiot.

So after my posts stating time after time what I've done and that I'm not at CX due personal choice & self worth, you decide to state the bleeding obvious! Genius. I'm not disgruntled, it was my choice. I researched all the facts and have a backbone that isn't for sale to the lowest bidder.

10 years ago.... I was an FO on regional turboprops and in 2 more years a Capt. Itch in my daddy's underpants? Well, if that were true then in my short time I've progressed far, far quicker than you! And I'm not a sell-out, as will your label be for the rest of your career.

But hey, we're all big boys now so can make those educated decisions ourselves through our own contacts outside of cyberspace and certainly without "help" from any tom dick or harry posting here.
And you still post / "tapping away like a raving lunatic" day in day out begging for information on 744 fuel systems & policy, CX fleet size, engine types, etc, etc. Grow a pair, get some factual knowledge (here's a hint to show my lack of knowledge, it's called "Janes All The World's Aircraft" - you won't need an anonymous username to access factual information!) Then again, the fingers that scratch your daddy's underwear are so used to computer mouse clicking on a "RUMOUR" web site that you haven't a clue how to find or research real facts.

Kid, I've more PIC hours on FAR 25/26 category aircraft than you've touch 'n goes in your typical VFR instructing days and nearly double the time on jets than you've posts on pprune. I know what I did in GA & domestic / regional flying to earn a CX interview back 3+ years ago. The likes of you are only considered because the likes of me & others turned it down. Enjoy the scraps because that's how you're viewed & that's how you are paid as a result.

Know nothing of CX? Those who have contacted me via PM's asking why I have my opinions will differ to your ignorant & spineless comments. Again, there's an entire book out, but it hasn't enough pictures or coming from a RUMOUR NETWORK, therefore beyond your needs, proficiency or character.

My alterior motives? None. See if sell-outs like you didn't take this pathetic deal (if offered) then people like me would be able to accept the same terms as we interviewed for. There would be no pressure on present CX pilots' terms and conditions to be lowered yet again and the likes of you would have to work and study hard, not only from internet rumour networks for information to meet a far, far higher standard. Airlines all over would see that being cheap isn't right and (experienced) pilots will not accept it.

Tart up your accusations about my credentials and your spineless needs to justify being a sell-out as much as you will. With the style of person you are; unable to appreciate another's point of view, seeking factual information from rumour networks in the stead of hard documented facts that can be cited when needed, and a VFR circuit jock I doubt whether CX passes you. And if they do, well they have gone so far aft of the drag curve that no amount of power can recover it's sorry state. But that's precisely what you need..... So it may be argued that you need the experienced guys to stay away and encourage zero or low hour guys to make you look better?

CX interviewer "Tell us about the 744 fuel system & policy".
VFE (an anonymous username) "Well I posted this exact same question pprune and they answered that it even has fuel in the horizontal stab......!"

To be a fly on that wall!!!

Hihi..... Sweet justice would be your present boss offering a kid your job on 60% less pay and you being unable to accept it. A broken record? Get used to it: SELL-OUT.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 20th Jun 2011 at 09:54.