PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun Season 2010-2011-2012
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 08:44
Cactus225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright lilflyboy,

Agreed.

Was just referring to the average income in this country. Agreed $5000 aint the biggest amount when one is done spending $60000. But then I had also at the back of my mind what propellerpilot has voiced ( racism is rare these days but not unheard of ). You yourself said that Indians have a problem with the Visas and work permits. And that is where my problem is. Would just be disheartening to convince you to hire me- only to be rejected and sent back home by the government. - Whats the fun in that?

About the rest of my countrymen who dish out $20000 for a A320 / B737 Type Rating---- IDIOTS.
And I Sir, dont chose to be an idiot.
True, I have got some money to spend. But I am gonna spend it wisely. and a trip to Africa would be much wiser than a TR.
Just wanna try all my options in India before I come there.

Everyone has his own unique set of circumstances to deal with.

Fact is- I Just have a Multi Rating on the CPL, no single engine for me - which reduces my chances further. Besides, I have a got a little something going on here in India itself which I think might lead to a job. I have to give it my honest effort before I look towards Africa for a job. Thats all. (Hope this works- I get 2000 hrs or so on a multi turboprop- and then I make it to Africa. Would Love that better than anything else) Pray.

I said in my previous post and I will say it again-
But we would never find out unless we make it there our self.
Mine is just an outsiders opinion to this thing.
You are out there in Africa right now, not me.
Your opinion definitely counts a lot more.

Love it the way you say it-
Nothing is gaurenteed in aviation until you have signed the contract and sitting at the controls.
My time is just yet to come