PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey: Are you accepting their offer?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 08:22
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chinabeached is NOT a pilot with Cathay Pacific Airways.

Just another disgruntled DEP who got kicked over the edge.

I do not hide behind anonymity, the guys who run this website know me personally so that kinda blows your argument sky high doesn't it? In fact, I was jumpseating with Rob Lloyd over ten years ago when you were probably just an itch in yer daddy's underpants for all I know.

Once again kids, be warned about people on here with ulterior motives! Out of the 2,500 or more current CX pilots, only a handful feel sufficiently passionate to post on PPRuNe ad nasueum regarding the potential pitfalls of this CPP! It has become a crusade for some and for me, that starts alarm bells ringing because no pilot I know would spend their time tapping away on here like a raving lunatic day in and day out unless they had serious self interests at heart, or, were not in fact who they say they are as evidenced by Chinabeached who likes to claim he knows a thing or two about Cathay Pacific. Hmmm!

Granted, for guys with professional licences and hours already clocked up, this scheme may not be worth the financial and personal sacrifices on top of those already made. But hey, we're all big boys now so can make those educated decisions ourselves through our own contacts outside of cyberspace and certainly without "help" from any tom dick or harry posting here.

I shall leave it there for now as I'm actually embarrassed to contributing to this thread now.

Regards,

VFE.