PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2011, 08:08
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
SFFP:
Originally Posted by dalek
Quite right Caz.

If all of the above bodies have failed to find CDT or Crew Comp an issue, why do you continue to raise them?
Could I please make that three of us perplexed and curious as to your motives caz? JP's have become clearer as the thread has progressed, but yours remain an enigma. Given that you were a Group Flight Safety Staff Officer, and a Senior one at that, in the period following the accident and publication of the AOC's and AOC-in-C's Finding, you would have been privy to the ensuing staffing and directives. As such you could shine much light onto this tragedy and its aftermath. I do not expect you to fall foul of the OSA, but the pre-occupation of many of us here is to prevent such a tragedy recurring, ie the very Raison d'Étre of your then job. Or was it? I only ask because all we get from you is speculation on pilot performance, whether it be due to supposed malnutrition or Duty Hours pressure. Now I see that CRM has been thrown into the ring, everything indeed other than the tangible Gross Unairworthiness of the aircraft itself. The BoI didn't want to go there. Wratten and Day didn't want to go there. The MOD don't want to go there. Neither it seems do you. Why is that caz? Are you more concerned with Reputation than with Safety and if so, whose? Any response would be welcome if only to set our minds at rest.